Tile Installation Services
There’s virtually no limit to what you can do with professional tile installation at UpFixer. Our specialists are up-to-date on the latest trends and industry standards, with the experience to think outside of the box.
Types Of Tiles We Install Include:
- Ceramic Tiles – Ceramic tiles are an ideal choice because they’re made from clay, meaning they are water-resistant, crack-resistant, easy to maintain, and come in endless styles, shapes, and patterns. Cost-effective and tough, ceramic tile is best suited for high-foot-traffic areas like kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and entryways.
- Porcelain Tiles -Porcelain tiles are a type of ceramic tile that’s made from clay and fired at higher temperatures than normal ceramic tiles during manufacturing. Affordable and low maintenance, porcelain floors are ideal for outdoors and cold temperatures, as well as high traffic areas in your home like kitchens, bathrooms, and entryways.Porcelain tiles are naturally water-resistant and can be coated for better traction. Glazed or not, porcelain doesn’t trap dirt or dust, so it’s an ideal option for those with allergies.
- Glass Tiles – Glass tile often refers to glass mosaic tile designs, which you can find in many styles and patterns depending on the process used to make them. Glass shares the same strength and durability as ceramic tile, without being porous. Some glass tile types include cast class, fused glass, stained glass, tumbled glass tile, and iridescent glass tile.
- Natural Stone Tiles – Types of natural stone tiles include granite tile, slate tile, travertine tile, sandstone tile, onyx tile, limestone tile, and marble tile. Depending on where you plan to install natural stone tile, one type might be better suited than another. For example, Carrara marble is durable and its veins and striations make it an elegant floor tile or countertop.
- Mosaic Tiles – You’ll often find mosaic tile on bathroom walls or kitchen backsplashes, but mosaics can be installed anywhere throughout your home. Mosaic tiles are usually a collection of multicolored glass tiles or glass pieces over a mesh backing for easy installation.Mosaic tile resists moisture and stains, making is a durable option.
- Tile Trim – Trim tile is tile that lines the edges of a kitchen backsplash, floor, or countertop. Trim tile is an excellent finish to any tile project and can fit a wide range of needs for different spaces. E.g, bullnose tile has a rounded edge to complete a corner, while fitting into the main tile layout. It’s suited for wall corners, shower nooks, and windowsills.
- Backsplash Installation – Backsplash refers to any wall tile that covers the wall between a countertop and cabinetry, most often in the kitchen but also as a feature in some bathrooms. Many types of tile can work for your new backsplash, including materials like ceramic, natural stone, glass, slate, marble and porcelain
- Decorative Tile Accent Installation – Decorative tile accents pair with other types of wall tiles for a stylish highlight. Enhance walls, floors, kitchen backsplashes, countertops, tile murals, or any other home decor with a wide selection of decorative tile accents.
- Cement Tiles – Encaustic cement tile, or encaustic tile, is a ceramic tile with a pattern on the surface that isn’t a result of glazing, but from the colors of clay. Cement tiles aren’t just for the floor. They can be used to tile walls, countertops, backsplashes, or any other parts of your home. The biggest advantage of cement tile is that it’s durable and hardwearing, so it will last longer than other tile types.
Floor tiling, kitchen tiling, bathroom tiling, wall tiling, kitchen backsplash for the following areas: Acornhoek, Hoedspruit, Bushbuckridge, Hazyview, White River, Nelspruit, The Oaks or Lydenburg.